Friday 24 October 2014

Maker Gen denies unlink, leaves advertisements on, continues to earn from my content

A few days ago I requested to be unlinked from the MakerGen network as they have accused my account of "suspicious activity". I notified them in the support ticket that I no longer want to be part of their network and asked kindly to be unlinked as my channel has grown to the point where I can partner with YouTube directly. 

As of today, advertisements remain active on all videos, earnings are still updating on the YouTube analytics (today made $14 for them). Maker Gen provided non payment, no human communication and declines me from leaving their network.

See image below.



I am highly considering a class action lawsuit at this point. I know there are many people affected by this so I ask everyone who has been affected by Maker Studios (aka MakerGen, RPM Network, etc) to please come forward and leave a comment below. If we can get a large amount of people I will reach out to all of you so that we can claim what is rightfully ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment