Sunday 2 November 2014

No payment for August and now September

Today is November 2nd. There is still no payment from August and there is now a September payment due. Nothing has been paid out, yet Maker Max is telling me on the dashboard that it has indeed been paid out (LIES). I have decided to unmonetize all my videos to prevent this terrible company from continuing to make money off my channel. On another side note, I finally got an automated reply to a support ticket (after 3 weeks) it said to "Fix and Repair" my channel (What the heck is that suppose to mean?). I replied immediately and now 5 days have past with no reply (lol). 

Also 3rd time now they have denied to unlink my channel from their network.

If you want to be taken advantage of, please join MakerGen. They will gladly take your content and not pay you out for it while keeping you linked to their scam network.




No comments:

Post a Comment