Tuesday 4 November 2014

Maker Gen accuses of suspicious activity, stops paying but will not unlink and continues to make money off my channel!

Maker will not unlink an account even after they violate their own contract. If my account is so called "suspicious" why would this network want to keep me on board? Oh that is right, because its not suspicious and they just want to continue to make money from my channel!

2 year old organically grown YouTube channel ranked #1 for several top searched keywords... Definitely makes a lot of sense. Will post more Analytics data tomorrow to prove how organic my channel is.

Oh did I mention on the dashboard they have claimed to have paid out but haven't since July?

I suggest joining MakerGen or Maker Studios if you want a 0-100 revenue split! They will gladly take it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment